Tactitle Height Sensing (THS) and laser height sensing have benefits that are often overlooked but bear enumeration:
1) NPT's Z-Gage Mode updates the Z height value for each coordinate automatically. Run your pattern in Z-Gage mode and you update your pattern to perfectly match the current substrate.
2) Single point, linear, and now planar correction provide fast and efficient means of matching the dispense path to the current substrate. With tolerancing set, it can cancel operations when things are out of tolerance or make minor corrections when things are within tolerance.
3) Single point test can be utilized as a go/no-go gauge test. Use it to verify the current substrate's state of assembly:
* Are threaded inserts installed?
* Are pawls properly mounted?
* Is the part even in the fixture?
* In a multi-part fixture, is there a part that is missing?